Sunday 2 March 2014

We've finally moved in

This is just a quick blog update to let you know we've finally moved in to our house. We've been there 3 nights now & we're very happy to finally be there. We dont have the internet connected as yet. Its a brand new area so they have a bit to do to get it connected. We've been told about 2 weeks but who knows.  I'm using the net on my phone (expensive) or we're at internet cafes (as i am now). Our container arrives in Bangkok tomorrow & all being well we should have it delivered to us late this week or early week after - cross fingers. I will update with more info & pics when I can.

Luv to all
Louise & Gary

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news. ...enjoy your beautiful home and location. Lv Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new house and I hope your container arrives soon so you can get cracking on turning it into a beautiful home...congrats!

    ReplyDelete