Monday 25 November 2013

wedding day

as most of you know, Gary & I added another element to our excellent adventure and got married on Saturday.  Just wanted to share a few photos from the day.  We had glorious weather (thanks mother nature J) and a perfect day.  Thanks to my niece Laura and sister Ange for taking all the photos below.

Courtney, Louise, Gary & Adam

taking our vows

signing the register

 Louise's family

Gary's family

newly weds

cutting the cake
 
my children plus my niece's & nephews
aren't they all gorgeous

4 comments:

  1. Great informative article. thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenny.campbell@portbris.com.au26 November 2013 at 08:37

    Lou, you looked absolutely amazing. I heard that it was a really lovely day and all went well. Congratulations to both of you and wishing you every happiness for this next very exciting stage of your lives.
    Jen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased for you both. Have a wonderful life together

    Warren Wood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally accessed your site and CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH :0)

    mark ada...

    PS: FYI I'm not a robot (had to type in code to prove it) ;0)

    ReplyDelete