Saturday 1 June 2013

more pics of the house

They've started rendering some of the walls in the house so I thought I'd share the photos. These were all taken with my phone not my good camera.  They're ok.  Sorry, the last couple of photos aren't of the house - but I just love Thai orchids. :-)

looking across the kitchen & entry into the lounge

I'm sure eventually the novelty will wear off :-)

the lounge to the front door and across to the kitchen

the front door from inside the house

the kitchen

out to the dining room from the kitchen

the kitchen
the back of the house



looks like a large fairy floss maker

I give up!!!

the power outlet for the builders

looking thru the front door from outside
hope it's as tough as our aussie crocs

look ma - no hands!!


aren't these just gorgeous



1 comment:

  1. Great photos Louise, always interesting to catch up with what's going on. The "Crocodile Skim Coat" labbed from the USA should be called "Aligator.." as the US doesn't have crocodiles...just saying!!

    ReplyDelete