Thursday 7 February 2013

An Update

Not much in this update but the little I have is exciting - because - they've started our house WOOHOO!!!  Finally!  After Gary being back in Thailand for 5 weeks, they have started moving forward.  Gary met with Holger, our project manager last week and they finally agreed on which builder to use.  Somjai is our preferred choice and has been right from the start but Gary wanted to keep him honest with his quote so we got 3 quotes.  He was given the ok to start last Thursday.   The block had to have another 300mm or so taken off the top and pushed to the slope to make the pad wide enough for the house.  Somjai has pegged out the house and now they will start laying the foundations.  He has the materials on site to go ahead. 

Sorry, no photos at this stage.  I have to rely on Gary to take them (which he does) and then email them to me (which he's not so good at doing J).  I will put photos up as soon as I get some.  I will post more news as I get it.
have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment