Tuesday 15 January 2013

another small update

Just a small update today.  The block was cleared last week so all the trees and vegetation has been cleared away and the block is now bare.   The builder, Somjai, has all the plans and has told Gary the cost to build the house (which he was pleasently suprised with) and has indicated he can start immediately - I told him to go for it :-)  Unfortuntely, the cost didn't include the pool :-(   but hopefully that will still go in, cross fingers.  Might just have to wait until closer to completion to find out if we will get that as well.  If not, I'll be putting up a wading pool so I don't have to leave the house to go swimming.... not sure exactly how much swimming I will do in a wading pool but at least I can keep cool.  I don't have photos at the moment because Gary hasn't sent them to me yet - I'll get on his case tonight.

have a good day
Louise
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment